20 Acre Resort
This 20 Acre Resort is located on Highway 12 in the heart of Idaho. Nominated one of the nations top-ranked Scenic Byways, Highway 12 traces the original Lewis & Clark Trail.
If the area draws them in, then the Resort and its many amenities keeps them coming back. This well-established business, first built in 1979, has continued to grow and thrive under visionary ownership. It currently boasts a full menu of guest accommodations and services:
- 21 Room Motel, built to Best Western standards in 1994 (8 rooms with 1 King bed; 13 rooms with 2 Queen beds)
- RV Park with 140+ RV sites (45 Pull-through sites) & 30—50 Amp power
- 7 Guest Cabins
- Fishing Pond stocked with trout
- Laundry Facilities
- 1720 sqft private home, which could serve as Owner’s/Manager residence.
- Water Company with deeded water rights serving 90+ customers & room to expand.
The idyllic setting features beautiful natural landscaping and is shaded with over 300 Poplar, Pine & Fruit trees. Green grass carpets the open gathering areas, complete with a lovely Gazebo, Pond with Fountain. Charming antiques dot the park-like grounds, beckoning visitors to the serenity and simplicity of yesteryear. This is the venue for a Bike Rallies, Family Reunions, Weddings, and the Annual Bluegrass Festival, to name just a few. It’s no mystery why New and Returning Guests & Events are booked well into 2013.
Turnkey Equipment & Inventory included in sale.
Call for a complete list of amenities, legal descriptions, and equipment/inventory.
of Windermere Coeur d’Alene Realty:
Check it out at
or Text 20AC to 72727 for more information