Here’s What Santa Likes, According to the National Association of Realtors and Zillow.com. But we’ve posted a few suggestions (after the Realtor.org Mag article…) that Santa should add to his Christmas Wish List! Daily Real Estate News | December 16, 2010 |
Rooftop Deliveries: Santa Rates the CitiesZillow.com crunched the numbers and determined the 20 top cities on Santa’s list.
According to Zillow, what makes Santa happy is:
· Percentage of homes with a fireplace (If there are fireplaces, there should be chimneys).
· Percentage of single-story homes (This presumes that Santa would prefer single-story homes so there’s less likelihood of a workplace injury).
· Weather (Snow and clear days are desirable, and rainy days are undesirable).
· Percent of homes with children (Santa enjoys spreading cheer to all the good girls and boys).
Vintage 4620′ 4/3 Craftsman in Prestigious Historical Fort Grounds. Grace, Beauty, & Charm… all necessary ingredients in this creation. Architectually restored to preserve yesteryear’s beauty with all of today’s amenities.. Relax on the front porch & feel the tranquility as you gaze into the beautifully manicured grounds. Guest Quarters, shop & plenty of parking. Lake, park & downtown nearby. https://www.realestate-browser.com/viewdetails.php?nid=77398&mls=10-6537
Lot size (A bigger lot often means a bigger roof and more room for Santa to land all those reindeer).
The top 10 Santa-pleasing cities were:
1. Colorado Springs, Colo.
2. Wichita, Kansas
3. Los Angeles
5. Oklahoma City
6. El Paso, Texas
Source: Zillow.com, Whitney Tyner (12/14/2010)
BUT DOES SANTA KNOW THIS:
- Bing rated Coeur d’Alene as one of the nation’s 50 best vacation spots in July 2010
- Where To Retire listed Coeur d’Alene as one of the 8 Lake and Mountain Bargains!
Hey, Santa! Come visit us when you’re done this year. We’ll help YOU “Own The Lifestyle“!